Install Traderline on your MAC In this article, we will demonstrate in a few minutes how you can use Traderline on your MAC computer through the software VirtualBox. This application lets you use Windows-specific software in any Apple computer.
1. VirtualBox is the tool that you'll use to run Traderline on your MAC. Start by downloading VirtualBox in the following page: VirtualBox Downloads Click on the file “VirtualBox for OS X hosts”, which appears right at the top of the page.
2. When you click on the file, it is downloaded to your computer. After the download is completed, you can run the file, clicking on 1, and install VirtualBox on your MAC.
3. VirtualBox's installation process is simple, you just need to click on “Continue“ in the installation window.
4. VirtualBox's installation process is simple, you just need to click on “Continue“ in the installation window.
5. Then, you just need to follow the steps of the installation window. Give a name to the operative system (WindowsOS, for example) and the amount of Memory that you would like your computador to set aside for the Windows copy that you're installing. We recommend you choose 1024 MB and click on "Continue", followed by "Create".
6. Now, click on "Continue", without changing the settings that appear selected.
7. Then, click on the "Start" button in the window that will appear.:
8. Now, you must insert your Windows CD-DVD or select the Windows .ISO installation file.
9. Click “enter” in every installation window that appears and wait while Windows is installed on your MACC.
10. After the installation, you'll need to do the standard configuration process of Windows.
11. "To continue the installation, you must insert the product key of your copy of Windows.
12. Windows is now installed in your MAC's VirtualBox. The last step is to enable the option Guest Additions. This option is in the menu Devices, at the top of your MAC's screen.
13. To enable Guest Additions, you simply need to always click 'Enter', without changing the default settings. If an error message appears, select the option “Continue anyway”.
14. Your copy of Windows is now ready to use. You can install Traderline normally, as if it were a Windows computer. The Internet connection is automatically configured. If that isn't the case, see how you can manually configure your Internet connection on Windows . Then, install the Firefox browser.
15. To enable Guest Additions, you simply need to always click 'Enter', without changing the default settings. If an error message appears, select the option “Continue anyway”.
Traderline is now installed on your MAC! Windows works totally separate from your MAC. To exit the application, close Windows as you normally would and then, close the VirtualBox software. To open Windows again, you simply need to run VirtualBox again and click on the Windows icon. You can now use Traderline on your MAC. If you have any questions during the installation process of Traderline on your MAC, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .